The festive period is always a busy time for us, and 2019 was no exception! Some of the highlights this year included…
- Our annual Miri Sion Corn Christmas fair, with music, stalls and delicious food and drink!
- Attending Christmas fairs with our homemade crafts, including Ysgol Pendalar and Nant Gwrtheyrn
- Taking part in ‘Dawns i Bawb’s Christmas concert at Galeri Caernarfon
- Selling our homemade Perllan y Fro cider and apple juice, as well as Christmas crafts and wreaths
- Serving delicious Christmas lunches at Blas y Waun cafe
- A brilliant festive lunch for local residents alongside Gwynedd Council’s ‘Bridging the Generations’ team
- Breakfast with Santa at Blas y Waun cafe, with children from Ysgol Waunfawr
- Creating Christmas tree decorations with CARN at Galeri
- Taking part in Waunfawr village’s Christmas tree lights switch on
- Christmas shopping in Liverpool for Antur Waunafwr individuals and staff
- Our annual Christmas Party at the Victoria Hotel, Llanberis, with food, music and dancing!
- …and more
Thank you for all your continued support, and here’s to another busy and successful year in 2020!